DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Home Improvement in the US: Consumer Insights, 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study examines consumer insights and trends for home improvement in the US, along with related shopping habits and trends in highlighted supply areas. Survey data capture insights in 2021 and 2022 as well as display historical trends in consumer sentiment.
Survey responses in this study reveal consumer sentiment regarding major remodeling activity – including who does the work, where supplies are bought, and factors driving purchases – and how the COVID-19 pandemic affected home remodeling activity.
Home improvement activity is an important aspect of the construction and building supplies industry, so an investigation into consumer trends can give insight to marketing and product development opportunities.
This report contains analysis and data-based discussions of various pieces of the home improvement industry, including a look at homeownership rates, buying patterns, demographic trends, and other consumer insights.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Homeownership & Home Rental
- Historical Trends
- Homeownership vs. Rental Rates: Age Groups
- Homeownership vs. Rental Rates: Annual Household Incomes
- Owned Land & Property Size
- Relocation Trends
3. COVID-19 Impact on Home Improvement
- Work from Home Trends
- Set Up to Work from Home
- Changes in Work from Home Habits
- Concerns About COVID-19 Exposure
- Home Improvement Activity
4. Major Household Remodeling
- Participation in Major Remodeling Activities
- Remodeling Activity by Household Annual Income
- Who Did the Remodeling Work?
- Purchase of Major Home Components
- Location of Purchase of Key Components
- Speed of Delivery
5. Indoor Air Quality
- Recent Purchases of IAQ & Related Equipment
- Ownership of IAQ & Related Equipment
- Health Considerations
- Respiratory Ailments
- Wildfire Concerns
- COVID-19 Concerns
6. Window Coverings
- Recent Installations
- Planned Installations
- Smart or Electronic Controls for Window Coverings
7. Consumer Attitudes
- Important Factors When Buying Construction Materials
- Chemical Content in Building Materials
8. More Detailed Construction Industry Coverage Available
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6qo14p